May 25, 2012
Here it is day two and things haven't changed much. I tried yesterday to sign up for Google's AdSense, but I was denied an account. I can only assume to was because of my new blogger status and lack of hits, but I hope to change all of that really soon. I'm planning on starting a YouTube account and start posting videos of my family and put on of the tags, or what ever it called, at the bottom a link to this blog. Hopefully the viscous circle of advertising and an interest in our family will generate enough income in help put the kids through school or get us all a really nice vacation. ^_^
Family events: Yesterday, my three children come over to spend a few days here. We stop by the local Walgreen for some meal bars I had the manager order for me. While there I showed off the 90 $0.99 Register Rewards(RR) I had gotten last week during my couponing trip. The cashiers were dumbfounded to see so many at one time. I was prepared to have to use a couple of the RR for the meal bars, but since I had a FREE coupon for all 36 of them and my state doesn't have tax on food items I didn't pay a dime. NICE!
While at Walgreen Heather calls and asks asks if I'm gonna take our band student to practice. Hmm! I didn't know he had practice. I guess I haven't seen a schedule because it's not in my phone calender. Which, incidentally, is where I keep everything to do with my family's events. I quickly finish up and head home to take care of another forgetful teenager. (-_^)
Something exciting, Heather went to a friends home after work to try the It Works! wrap. I'll let her tell you about it but the results will show for themselves in a day or two if it works.
Tonight we are planning a trip to watch a good friend of ours graduate high school. It should be exciting and a good experience for everyone. This is all six kids first graduation experience. I think I'll take some of our entertainment $$ out for tonight and let everyone vote on a place to eat or maybe we can join our friend and her family for a celebration dinner. Who knows.....
No comments:
Post a Comment