June 8, 2012
Step 2 is all about setting yourself up with more free time. The idea is that if you give yourself the time to really unplug from the things you do everyday you will be more productive during the time your investing into you work. I really see the value in this idea and I will do it as I move on from here. As I start this new J.O.B. in could become easy for me to only look at the income that I'm generating and work more overtime to generate more, but that will be counter productive to the three year goal I setup yesterday.
Step 3 is about listing 3 things to do today. I started a list of things that I/we need to get done before we will be ready to go camping on Sunday. I then marked the three most important to get done first. First is Unit 4 in Theology. LOL! I quickly realized I only have six things left on the list and Heather is home to fill in some of the blanks. This might actually work. The other half of Sullivan's strategy is to delegate the things that don't directly need your attention to those helping you. Heather wants this vacation trip as badly as I do so I know she would love knowing what it is she could do to start getting things together.
It's a long process but we can get there together....
No comments:
Post a Comment